Basic policy for personal information protection
Collection of personal information
Our company uses lawful and fair methods when collecting personal information.
Usage of personal information
Our company clarifies the usage purpose of personal information and uses it within the parameters of this purpose. Our company manages and controls personal information appropriately when such information is to be used jointly or the operation of such information is to be subcontracted.
Management of personal information
Our company maintains the accuracy of personal information and manages it securely. Our company uses appropriate information security measures against illegal access, computer viruses and so on in order to prevent loss, corruption, falsification or leakage of personal information.
Provision of personal information to a third party
Our company never provides personal information to a third party without obtaining prior consent from the pertinent person. However, this does not apply to cases where it is otherwise regulated by law.
Disclosure, correction, suspension of use and deletion of personal information
When a pertinent person requires the disclosure, correction, suspension of use or deletion of his/her personal information, our company responds to such requests promptly within reasonable parameters.
Disclosure of the usage purpose for personal information
Our company uses the personal information we acquire within the range necessary for pursuing our business activities according to our company’s regulated business purpose.
The following are the concrete usage purposes of personal information.
If we use personal information for purposes other than those mentioned below, we notify or announce the usage purpose on each occasion (however, the following case is excluded, where the usage purpose is considered clear according to the condition of acquisition or where it is not necessary to notify or announce the usage purpose due to the provisions of any law or regulation.)
- To execute sales activities for customers (including potential customers), to implement a contract with a customer and to execute business operations related/auxiliary to the above mentioned activities (including after-sales services).
- To place an order or outsource business to an outsourcing company and implement processes for these operations for the purpose of placing an order for subcontracted construction, procurement of material and equipment or provision of services.
- To implement business operations required when we make various applications, reports or other business activities directed toward public offices and public service institutions.
- To carry out PR activities inside and outside the company and business operations related/auxiliary to them
- To implement research and development and business operations related/auxiliary to them
- To record properties or issues that our company has worked on including constructed properties, designed properties and sold properties, and business operations related/auxiliary to them
- To implement various organizational activities outside the company and business operations related/auxiliary to them
- To confirm the identity of or communicate with people who enter the business establishments of our company or contact us via telephone, facsimile or e-mail.
- To implement the employment activity of our company and business operation related/auxiliary to it.
- To implement contracts and process clerical work for the fixed-term employees, dispatched workers, part-timers and temporary workers of our company.
- To implement business operations required when a shareholder exercises his/her rights appropriately.
- For paperwork and welfare programs including social insurance business related to the families of our company’s executives, employees and advisers.
- For communication between our company and the companies affiliated to our company group (domestic, overseas) and for management of the business results of the companies affiliated to our company group (domestic, overseas)
- To perform all necessary business operations when our company and companies affiliated to our company group (domestic, overseas) carry out business activities directed towards parties associated with our company.